St. Mary's Parish Comber

Gift Aid Declaration

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

In order to Gift Aid your donation you must tick the applicable boxes below:

Tick this option to Gift Aid a single donation

If making a single donation, enter the donation amount e.g. £25.00

You can also Gift Aid any past and future donations

to St. Mary's Parish, Comber (Registered charity number NIC 102535)


I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

My details

E.g. Miss, Mr, Mrs, or a formal title

Your first name or initial/s and formal last name are required

Joint Declarations

Married couples, couples in a civil partnership or people living at the same address can make declarations on the same form. Only one donor needs to sign. (This section can be used to split the allocation of Gift Aid claimed on donations made by a couple where one partner does not pay sufficient tax to cover all of the Gift Aid reclaimed. Couples are able to do this where they give a donation from a joint bank account, both are UK tax-payers and they are living at the same address. Please provide the required split of donations below).

If 'Yes', please add the name of the other person to be included in this Gift Aid declaration

E.g. Miss, Mr, Mrs, or a formal title

The other person's first name or initial/s and formal last name are required

Please provide the % split of donations from a joint bank account

100% - 0%

0% - 100%

Today's date (not the date from when Gift Aid is to be reclaimed)


Please notify St. Mary's Parish Church if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.